Tonight after dinner, the kids were all being especially cute so in my tender spot, I decided I would have a "cookie" attack as Bobby calls it. He decided he would dim the lights and after we cleaned up dinner, I would serve each person a cookie and they could dip it milk and we could dip ours in coffee. They all got so excited and we all sat down at 8 pm to eat our snack before bed..... Silence then Andrew lets out some gas.
Background, my mother calls them "poodaloodles" these days for children.
Andrew looks up at all of us and says, " I poodaloodled" and points to his hiney! Needless to say the boys cracked up and Andy and I did as well for other reasons, knowing in our hearts that he gets another concept and communicates it in English. It was a good 60 second belly laughing experience for all.
We all know what was next... when you laugh at a child and get that great of reaction, you do it 10 more times.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment