

The Star Wars Clan was trick or treating in style in their minds... things fell apart ten minutes before...
Thomas lost his Anakin mask, Andrew wet his pants, and Sydney thought Yoda had a paci! What a night... I stayed home since I couldn't walk all that well and played on my new computer.
I think my new job will be to go on QVC or some tv show where I can sell Apple products from the iphone to a Mac. I resisted this tech world for a long time and had a pretty negative attitude sad to admit, but now I am sold, hook, line, and sinker.
Mac's rock beyond all PC's hands down! Mommy is happy with her new technology. I loaded 6000 pictures in 7 minutes onto my computer... my whole life in 7 minutes! That is called a lot of money equals more time with kids, less yelling at kids while trying to upload one photo, check email, etc.... $= efficiency. I hate to admit that!
1 comment:
oh martha i undesrstand!! we love our macs in the walatka household! :) keith converted me about 3 years ago and i will never go back!
Post a Comment