That is so sweet that I have tears in my eyes right now. I LOVE seeing your beautiful family! Your blog is so touching and your children rock:) May we all surrender to the unknown, KNOWING the One who has it in His hands:)Our close friends the Phillips (their blog is on my blog page) are heading to Ethiopia a week from today to adopt a 6 year old girl and a 7 month old boy and the already have a 3-year old Ethipoian son that they adopted 2 1/2 years ago. We are sooooooo fired up for them. It's been a long process as you know. What a GIFT adoption is. Our son who we adopted from L.A. is 4 now. TIme flies. Love your blog. Love, Bradford
4 comments:
i love the closet! i am cracking up.
sydney, you are super sweet. i love you!
oh my goodness, that is the cutest!! I, too, am cracking up at the squeak of the closet door...love it!!
That is so sweet that I have tears in my eyes right now. I LOVE seeing your beautiful family! Your blog is so touching and your children rock:) May we all surrender to the unknown, KNOWING the One who has it in His hands:)Our close friends the Phillips (their blog is on my blog page) are heading to Ethiopia a week from today to adopt a 6 year old girl and a 7 month old boy and the already have a 3-year old Ethipoian son that they adopted 2 1/2 years ago. We are sooooooo fired up for them. It's been a long process as you know. What a GIFT adoption is. Our son who we adopted from L.A. is 4 now. TIme flies. Love your blog.
Love,
Bradford
AWWWWW!!!!
Post a Comment