The expression on Sydney's face is God providing the desires of your heart...Through this entire process I have wondered, will God provide the most affordable, ugly house that we will love because we love our mortgage payment or will he provide the home that rings in the deepest parts of me with custom touches that fit "Martha" style... ? The process I think refines your thinking in all this and you are forced to just put it on His altar, but then you start to think, well should I pray for this? for that? or just "thy will be done". It was a strange feeling to just not know what you were praying for. Many times we just changed the prayer from a house, to money to provide what we needed... well, as the Lord knows, my hearts desire was given to me right at the 12th hour. We had 22 days until we had to be moved and we found it only a mile away. WHOHOO!!!!
So now we are on to packing! 13 days to go... Whew, I am going to sleep for all of August I think. Deep fatigue over here.
1 comment:
LOVE that picture :) he he he.....praying as you move! Praying our turn next... :) SO hard to know....what to pray for....what is good....guess it is God's decision in the end. :)
Post a Comment