
My children's understanding of race continues to be humorous. We have loved seeing that they hardly notice, but then something will happen and we see that they do. The other night we were all eating dinner and everyone's shirt was dirty except Andrew's. I said, " Why is it that Andrew is the only one who doesn't get dirty when he eats?"
Thomas says immediately, "That is because he is darker."
Priceless.
Bobby in the mean time has come home from his church camp and tells Andy and I, "I have decided what I am going to do with my life when I grow up." What is that Bobby?
"I am going to tell people about Jesus." Really. That is neat; that is what Mommy and Daddy do too. "No you don't." What will you tell them? "I will tell them about the cross and tell them that he went to the "temple" for three days and then Mary came and looked for him and he wasn't there. Jesus then found Peter and Mary and said 'I am here'.
3 comments:
aww! That picture is adorable!!
love bobby's face...this is SO josiah...he almost refuses to smile for a photo.
I love the picture of all four. Too cute
Cathy
Post a Comment