Martha, We received your card a few weeks back and I just got this blog site from Sarah (Beeler). It has been so nice to catch up with you and your family through this site! I just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you all and all of your precious children and praying the best for you all. We hope to see you all sometime soon!
2 comments:
cute! i like bobby's face...this is so josiah.
Martha,
We received your card a few weeks back and I just got this blog site from Sarah (Beeler). It has been so nice to catch up with you and your family through this site! I just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you all and all of your precious children and praying the best for you all. We hope to see you all sometime soon!
Love and best wishes,
Margee, Leon and Ibby
Post a Comment