Sunday, August 10, 2008

More pics...






It is near impossible to find even an hour to upload photos, write, and REFLECT... I love reflecting, yet I can't get any time to do it. I am in the moment one hundred percent. I am not thinking of much, but I am existing. I have had so many thoughts in the past yet when I sit to write, I can't get them out of my brain onto paper. It is almost like I need 2 days to detox and then I just wouldn't stop talking. Andy goes back to work tomorrow full days and boy have we been "nesting" so to speak. We have just prepared for this transition in the sense that we lived our summer to the fullest. It was packed full; it is difficult for me to believe it has been 3 months since we went from 2 to 4 children, but it feels like it has been a year.
Here are some pictures of Sydney's friend Eli if you remember from the older posts and some pics from the Lake too.

I will post some more of our trip to the mountains with my family and lake with andy's...

No comments: