




Only a month later and I am now getting to posting some Halloween photos. We had a superhero theme going on until you get to Sydney... I couldn't seem to find wonderwoman in 12 months, hence, she had what we had in the dress up trunk, a monkey. All day I kept thinking to myself, "if I allow them to dress as superheros I shouldn't be surprised when they act like them". I felt as if they were swinging from the rafters all day. They certainly enjoyed themselves. Andrew caught on to "trick or treat" after the first house and never stopped running. I am sure he is thinking to himself, " America certainly does have it right with this candy thing". Often we would let them all run to the door and then when everyone had returned there was no Andrew to be found. We would then go to the door and he was just putting a handful of candy in his pumpkin. When no one was home, he hit the jackpot. And people blame teenagers for that...
No comments:
Post a Comment