Hi! My name is Amanda. I am one of Poppy's college friends and I was hopping around her blog friends and found yours. I was reading along and thought to myself, "her kids look like Leila!" Leila is our World Vision little girl we sponsor and keep in touch with. Sure enough, I see your map...Addis Ababa...that is precisely where Leila lives!!! I am tickled pink. It has been such fun sending her gifts and correspondence and we have heard from her several times...heartwarming letters. Love love your story...although I only read back a few months...your heart echos mine on so many fronts. You have a precious family and I will be sure to tell Leila we have "met" someone from her village! Hugs, Amanda Brown
2 comments:
Hi! My name is Amanda. I am one of Poppy's college friends and I was hopping around her blog friends and found yours. I was reading along and thought to myself, "her kids look like Leila!" Leila is our World Vision little girl we sponsor and keep in touch with. Sure enough, I see your map...Addis Ababa...that is precisely where Leila lives!!! I am tickled pink. It has been such fun sending her gifts and correspondence and we have heard from her several times...heartwarming letters. Love love your story...although I only read back a few months...your heart echos mine on so many fronts. You have a precious family and I will be sure to tell Leila we have "met" someone from her village! Hugs, Amanda Brown
What a gorgeous little lady she is!
Post a Comment