
Oh my.... never go beyond your budget when you feel like the Lord is saying, " you don't have the money"... that is dangerous territory. I decided to add some color to my yard and lumped it in with our addition of our garage. I didn't quite feel peace about it, but as human nature would do, I decided to take control and plant them anyway. During our garage construction, they took down our fence and after we returned, our sweet deer friends came and ate themselves to oblivion! oh, the lessons we learn when you stray from what God has given you. :)
1 comment:
Wow looks like where we live. Tons of deer. I had some pretty flowers by the front door and one morning they were gone also due to deer. Well do you live in WI? Looks like our area with tons of lakes and deer!
We have adopted a girl from Guatemala and our son Samuel from CHina! God has blessed us through them! I have Ethiopia on my heart tons these days! I keep praying and we'll see how God leads!!!
God BLess, Heidi
schafbuch_3@msn.com
Post a Comment