Friday, July 10, 2009

This is how it feels






These pictures I know seem out of the ordinary, yet truly this is what happens with Sydney if you leave her for three minutes. Maybe not the on top of the fridge, but it may not surprise me if she got up there. Yesterday she was on top of the dining room table just standing there. I wish I could say I watch her better than I do, but lately, the phone rings, a child is screaming, I am helping someone get dressed, or putting away laundry and lo and behold, I find her in the strangest places. She actually does get in that drawer. I would also love to say I am used to her scream, but after 3 boys, I am still not used to the piercing scream. The flip side, I am getting used to a little pistol who wakes up just laughing, talking, and READY for life. It is inspiring at times to watch a child just be so alive and be so passionate.

2 comments:

Ms Unreliable said...

This is how I imagine my big sister was before I came along. The stories I've heard of the places she climbed into/onto and the trouble she found herself in still make me laugh! I was a boring baby in comparison, I just sat around and chilled out :D

Anonymous said...

I love how she's eating the spray bottle. You have got your hands full.