Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nana's birthday card

Andy's grandmother turns 90 this week and the boys were making her a card... I told them to draw anything they wanted and write what they wanted. Bobby is learning to spell and write so he loves to write adorable little sentences. He finished and said, "Listen to my card." It said, "I am so so so sad that you are going to die soon."

How do you not burst out laughing. I read it to Andy very seriously and both of us could not contain oursleves. The simple sayings of the way they perceive life. He then wrote a new one after a conversation about it. He did not understand how it could be offensive since it said he was so so so sad...

He then wrote, " I am so glad you have lived a long life."

3 comments:

shell said...

that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

THIS is TOO funny!

Shea said...

we loved that! thanks!