Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sydney

Here is video of Sydney in the care center. Our friends who just picked up their son last week took this for us. They were in the same room for the past few months. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, martha. she is wonderful. just seeing her brought tears to my eyes. i can not wait for you to get her. love you.

Virginia said...

She is beautiful :) I am sure you are just itching to go get her!

Heather said...

martha:
I know that you were just overcome with joy looking at your precious little gift. I was!

Your story inspires me. I cannot wait to hear about your trip and see pictures of Sydney in your arms! ... I bet you are busting at the seams with little girl clothes by now ... but, if you need some, I have plenty that I would love to share.

Heather Heaton
(Gretchen Levy's sister!)

Unknown said...

wow, what a beautiful little baby! very cool video. christy, I and fam look forward to meeting her and see you guys soon. save travels and we'll be praying for grace over your trip.