




Who would have thought we could have used our china and cooked a delicious Champagne Chicken dinner. We did eat at 9 or 9:30, but it brought back so many memories to sit across from my husband by candlelight. We used to do that more often, but of course don't have the same time to prepare something like that, but to just sit and not be in a hurry and talk was quite a gift. I am astonished each year how I can fall in love more and be more and more grateful. I often think I could never have had 4 children 5 and under without Andy. He is the one who picks up all the slack when it falls apart, from dishwashing, to even folding laundry, to bathing kids, to helping Bobby read, to Bible stories, playtime outside while I cook dinner, to cooking on weekends, to just spoiling me when I have long days.
You can see the picture before the meal too... crawling creatures all over the place.
1 comment:
so romatical. congrats on 8 years together.
Post a Comment