



All I have to describe Sydney is one word: INTENSE. You could think this is all bad as I have at moments, but when you get to know the little princess, you is hysterical. Everything she does, she does with intensity. These pictures show her standing and she took her first steps the day after her birthday. Most children I see who take steps, take them timidly and you want to encourage them to keep going. Sydney just took steps and had zero fear. It truly was a sight. She now just steps and hopes she makes it. She falls all the time, but just doesn't care.
We have had 6-8 weeks of Sydney being in a "phase"... just writing that makes me snicker out loud. How many mothers say that because they just don't know what else to say to explain their child's behavior. We all know that it is the mother who feels completely out of control... like me! Finally in the last few days, her screaming has slowed and she pouts when I say no. Something is clicking, but for 6 weeks, this child has run the household, demanded what she wants, and just outright screamed. I am really looking forward to the next "phase"... then it will NO!
In the picture above, our friend Cassandra came over and Sydney had her first hair makeover. I learned how to comb, brush, oil, and put her hair in afro puffs! She said she had a TWA.... that stands for Teeny weeny afro! How cute is that.
No comments:
Post a Comment