

New habits have developed with our clever Andrew. He has seen that he has gotten quite a reaction out of us when he tells us stories of Ethiopia. All stories are created by him. We had hopes that he would have some memory of his 3 years there, but there has been nothing that matches up. Such as.... "We played a lot of Wii in Ethiopia and we had hot chocolate every day!" From the chuckles he gets from his brothers and his parents, we definitely egg him on. It is just too good to hear his imagination run wild. He said he went to the library a lot and the girls didn't go. Bobby said the other night, "I tell my friends how funny Thomas is all the time." I asked him what was funny about Thomas and he said, " He puts his fingers in his nose, puts ketchup on everything, and puts his hands in his pants!"... Whew.... Then I said, " What do you think is funny about Andrew?" He said, "All of his Ethiopia stories... I could listen to those all night!"
1 comment:
so laughing out loud...just read it to jonathan. i love it!
Post a Comment