



Sydney had her first salon appointment ( and last I think :)). Whew.... 40 dollars for a hairstyle that only lasts one or two weeks. I am so thankful for all my friends who have taught me how to do hair. I know you could go to a braiding salon for maybe 25 dollars. So here is her "do" that she got done. She hated every second of it, yet Mommy loved watching and learning. I have found that every person I talk with has a different opinion on how to do hair. I think it is like parenting... we all think we know best, but we really believe our way is right. I think you have to be confident and just go with what you think because there are way too many differing opinions out there such as... whether to use a hair dryer or not, whether to straighten or not, whether to use gel or not, what kind of oil to use, how often to wash it, which kinds of rubber bands to use... get my drift?
1 comment:
The things we take for granted, right!!?!
Post a Comment