I think I am a closet homeschool mom because having an artist for a mother, I dig crafts! I got to enlist Andy's help and get all the gets to paper mache! I have this nice little center piece now on my kitchen table that each child contributed to. This is one of those crafts that they really did on their own after I guided here and there. I love that kind because the other kind I get so bogged down in my perfectionism and the fact that they are messing the craft up, I get bummed at myself. This one I got to just delight in and not have to fake that they weren't messing it up! Isn't amazing how in every activity God is doing so much more by showing us our weaknesses and how much we need HIM!
As you can see in the picture above, Bobby had an intense sledding accident where a tree branch went in his mouth and cut his mouth, chin, and forehead. Thankfully now that it has been three days, it has healed really well. He came screaming with blood everywhere and I did one of those "faking" it moments and acted so calm and thought oh dear, we are in some trouble here in his mouth. Thankfully, he was spared and so were we from having to drive in the ice to the ER!
1 comment:
i so wish we lived closer!!!!!!! we would have too much fun.
Post a Comment