Hi, i'm a friend of kristin and i tell her all the time what a wonderful and selfless thing you and your husband are doing. i keep you all in my prayers everyday. i told kristin i cry every time i read your blog. it's so insprirational and really helps to remind me of all our blessings we have. may God bless you and your family.
Thank you for sharing pictures and commentary during your trip. We are praying for you guys and for God to lead the way to see fit that your entire family of 6 can be home together NOW. Lord, hear our prayer.
I am so glad that I get to give you back the precious dress that made for your daugher that you thought you would never have. I am honored that you gave it to Grace...and now Sydney will be little enough to wear it. Feel better and safe travels. Can't wait to see you all when you get back.
5 comments:
Hi, i'm a friend of kristin and i tell her all the time what a wonderful and selfless thing you and your husband are doing. i keep you all in my prayers everyday. i told kristin i cry every time i read your blog. it's so insprirational and really helps to remind me of all our blessings we have. may God bless you and your family.
love you guys!!!
I will keep you all in my prayers that Andrew gets to come home with you and you have a safe journey back
Cathy
Thank you for sharing pictures and commentary during your trip. We are praying for you guys and for God to lead the way to see fit that your entire family of 6 can be home together NOW. Lord, hear our prayer.
Martha & Andy,
I am so glad that I get to give you back the precious dress that made for your daugher that you thought you would never have. I am honored that you gave it to Grace...and now Sydney will be little enough to wear it. Feel better and safe travels. Can't wait to see you all when you get back.
Jodi Shaheen
Post a Comment