It is hard to believe that we are home. I have been down and out with the flu or some terrible cold so this is the first time I have some energy to let you all know how wonderful it is to be home with our four children. The greatest part thus far is how much Andrew just loves Bobby and Thomas and vice versa. Thomas has taken him under his wing and just makes him smile and laugh all day. He has gained so much muscle already being able to run around and chase them. He is exhausted! I think he is so overstimulated, he doesn't even know what to do with himself. My mom and sister have been here to help, and Andy and I laugh that we are just surviving with 4adults here. Luckily I am feeling a little better now that my sister has left to possibly help again.
Sydney is doing wonderfully. She eats every 2.5 or 3 hours which is painful yet, pretty cute every time you go get her. Bobby and Sydney both have fevers and I think getting what I have so the doctor is first on the list for the week.
We are so thankful for all of your love and support. We came home to the cleanest house you have ever seen, carpets steamed cleaned, a fridge full, gifts galore, and so much more. I just look around and get teary. I am so grateful for all of your support; truly, we could not have done this without all of you.
5 comments:
So glad to see everyone home and doing great. Feel better soon.
Cathy
what a beautiful family. call me if you need ANYTHING.
Yeah! I am so happy you made it home! May God continue to bless you!
Laura
I have been reading up on this precious experience and praying for you guys! What amazing things God has done knitting the rest of your family together! Thanks for sharing it all with us!
Love,
Poppy Driskell
I am definitely praying for you all. I have been in tears each time I check up on you through your blog. God's grace never ceases to amaze me. It is so neat to watch how God has brought y'all to this point and see how your family has grown. We love you guys!!!
Christy Stanton
Post a Comment