


We drove to Virginia for Easter to visit my family and just when I thought I couldn't pack another thing, I got many ideas. I decided I was going to beat the steep learning curve of mothering. I decided to pack a cooler of 4 different snacks all in ziplocs and waters all ready so every time they asked me for something I just passed it back. It was quite a trip I will have to say... Andy and I were having fun, almost sticking out our tongues at the fact that we beat the system that has beating us for a year...
Bobby asked before we left if blueberries were always in season in Virginia since he hasn't seen them in our house since the summer... humm... I said, "yes, they seem to be able to find them there." All he wanted was blueberries and bacon... and that is what he got!
No comments:
Post a Comment