Sunday, March 15, 2009

Priceless video that my son will one day kill me for


Shake your booty from Martha Cook on Vimeo.

Okay, a few disclaimers here first. It is once a year I allow my children on my table and almost zero times we have let them dance on the table. To understand how we built up to the moment was we spent 30 minutes correcting each child during dinner on every part of their manners and by the end Andy and I looked at each other and thought, "wow, that was fun"... so we said, who wants to get on the table and shake their booty?... just picture their eyes... they shouted with expression, "What?"

They caught on quickly. The other disclaimer is Thomas' outfit... Those are Andrew's boxers, a little too tight with a pull up underneath. He sort of found his element here as you can see.

1 comment:

Taylor Wise said...

Love the updates! How did you change the "skin" of your blog. I am a little bored with ours and do not know how to do it...