




Where do you begin when you write about the most glorious weekend away instead of funny anecdotes from children. It is just a different concept; doesn't even feel normal any more :). My oldest sister took me away to the Highlands for two nights, and she got us an all out package where we were spoiled rotten. These pictures don't really do it justice and really don't tell the truth since they were the only times we were dressed. She treated me to a massage and facial, and once we put on the spa robes, we didn't get out until midnight. We watched movies, read, slept, ate a lot, and just giggled. We haven't traveled together in years just the two of us so it was the biggest break to just go somewhere and hang out with your sister as mature adults. They offered us free fruit and dove bars all day so we did slip out of our room at midnight and go get a dove bar. The children were excited about the grapefruit I threw in my bag as well. I recommend everyone finding a sister like mine!
1 comment:
Oh...I am so jealous! What a nice treat - I'm glad you got some time away.
Post a Comment