



Finally I have had a week that I could just sit in the backyard and be still. I think of the first verse I had Bobby memorize, Psalm 46:10, "Be still and know that I am God." That verse has so much power for such few words. When I am still each day, I am right where God wants me to be. I had so many incredible moments with each of the children.
One highlight was when I took Andrew to the public school assessment to see if he has any delays now that it has been a year they have been home. They evaluate in 5 ares and he did fabulous. I of course got teary on this one as I drove home thinking of where he has come from and where he is today and what he can say and understand. The best line of all was when the lady asked him the 4 or 5 year old level questions... one being, "What would you do if a stranger offered you candy and asked you to get in the car?" Andrew said immediately, "Buckle up!"
I could not stop laughing to think of his confidence in answering the question. Thankfully he wasn't supposed to know that one yet... I may want to keep him inside for another year!
You can see from these pictures that Sydney has some spice!
No comments:
Post a Comment