Oh Mother's Day... now that is a wondrous hallmark event. I am liking my sleeping in and getting to stay in my room until church. I typically hear all the noise, but this time I didn't hear Sydney after breakfast with all her usual squeals. Andy called for me at 10 am and said, "Do you know why you didn't hear Sydney?" I said, "Yes, I was really wondering." He said, "I left her in her highchair for so long, she fell asleep for 30 minutes...." That is funny.
Thomas says to me today, "You shouldn't of gotten a baby from Ethiopia because then I could play with my marbles."
(as you can imagine, I don't let them play with the marbles when Sydney is awake :))
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We call that Daddy Daycare in our house. Wow. The dads really have a way don't they ;)
I couldn't find your email address- we are coming to ATL tomorrow for a homeschool aquarium trip... Email me... brookebwoody@live.com
Post a Comment