Sunday, May 3, 2009
Friend in pain
In the midst of my still week, my friend Judith who I have shared her story with so many of you lost her baby at close to 20 weeks. You can go to her website, www.mcbabies.com and read their incredible story of children from being infertile for years and years to many adoptions falling through, to adopting 4 children, and now losing their one baby who was a girl, to leaving for Ethiopia yesterday to adopt two more. On Saturday her husband will return with two boys from Ethiopia making her family a family of 6 boys 6 and under. I am certain they would cherish your prayers as they grieve, endure being away from each other, prepare for more, and have to put their faith in God's truths not what they see. It is difficult to understand this side of heaven; I think the entire community is just hurting with them. I can't get them out of my thoughts. I am feeling like I am praying for myself to have faith for them as they face such incredible challenges. I just keep reminding myself, this is not the end of the story... it always gets better, but sometimes we have to wait for heaven. Pray they will be comforted and pray they can endure these long days and have peace when there is no understanding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So difficult to understand. I've just heard so many sad stories of suffering...my heart is feeling so heavy. Life is hard on this side of heaven.
Post a Comment